I've been throwing around the idea of posting once a week during 2023. It feels like a lofty goal. And risky.
You see, I have this back & forth thing with blogging- there is the "itch" to write stuff and the pressure of 'what is the point of even having a blog if one rarely posts anything', not to mention the positive reinforcement from those who enjoy reading what I have to say... but then there is the vulnerable aspect that makes me ask myself why I even bother, the whole putting myself and my family "out there" in a culture that feels entitled to critique our life. I reserve the right to bow out if this doesn't go well. 😜 I don't anticipate linking my posts on FaceBook, so following my blog is the only way to get reminders to show up and read.
Well... here goes nothing.
Random is going to be the key word here. Random subjects, random times... I may or may not settle into a routine as I go. But if you are here you probably know me well enough to know I'm a huge fan of photos so my intention is to include a photo of the week.
Kicking that off-

No comments:
Post a Comment