It startled me, but she hit closer to the truth than I like to admit. However, how about we start with "aunt" instead of "grandma"?
Meet my new nephew- Baby G. Isn't he adorable?!
We just came home from a weekend of hanging out at my brother's house and trying to soak in as much of this little guy as we could. We enjoyed him so much that we all agreed it was worth every hour of the driving time involved! Maybe -at long last- I have acquired "the touch"- he snuggled right up to me and settled in for a long nap shortly after we met. We were privileged to be there for his first tub bath and first outing to church. All the fun of a newborn without the exhaustion, or the lifelong responsibility! I'm thinking aunt might be even better than grandma.

1 comment:
He's adorable! I'm so looking forward to being an auntie, too. I've waited long enough. :)
I agree, cuddly little babies are just the best. And ones that snuggle up to you and promptly fall asleep? The Very Best.
Post a Comment